Thursday, November 12, 2015

Finalization, Here We Come!

The Lord has honored our prayer that Beautiful Girl's adoption finalization process would proceed smoothly and quickly -- specifically before we move out of the state!  We are on track to finalize her adoption next Saturday, November 21!!!!  It will take place at a hands-on science center as part of a National Adoption Day event.  When I found out, I enthusiastically told BG that she would officially be part of the family.  She looked at me and matter-of-factly stated, "I'm already officially part of the family."  I chuckled inside because yes, she IS so much part of our family.

I know so many of you have been praying for us.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!  I am so grateful for your prayers and ask that you please continue to pray as we finalize the adoption, continue to adjust as a family, prepare to move 1000 miles away, and transition to a new state.  Whew!  That's a lot for us to handle, but God can handle all of it as we surrender our fears, anxieties and doubts to Him.  ~In Christ, Talya

  "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."  Philippians 4:13

 "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:6






1 comment:

  1. So happy for you all.........But WE MISS YOU!!!! Love you all!

    ~Julia~

    ReplyDelete