Thursday, January 15, 2015

Isaiah's Family Day!!!! & Thanks

I can hardly believe it's been a year since we met our son and held him in our arms for the first time.  We tirelessly spent two days driving and hadn't even checked into our hotel when we arrived at Covenant Care for the paperwork and placement ceremony.  I can tell you I was so nervous that I had to keep running to the... well, I'll spare you the details.  It amazes me how the Lord has joined our hearts together in love for this little boy, who brings such joy to each one of us.  Please enjoy our placement video: 


I would like to once again thank our local church family who loved us, cared for us, and prayed for us a year ago and throughout this past year.  The love you have shown our family, and especially Isaiah, has far exceeded anything we could have imagined.

I would like to thank family and friends who prayed for us, sent encouraging messages and gifts, and opened your homes to us in fellowship.

Thanks to all the staff at Christian Family Services and Covenant Care, you too Jill :-) , who had a hand in Isaiah's adoption.  I can't forget to thank our attorney and the judge who signed off on the adoption decree.

A most special and heartfelt gratitude to P, Isaiah's birth mother.  She chose life for him in a world that would encourage her to do otherwise.  I hope one day to get to meet her and give her a hug for choosing us to receive one of our biggest, most precious blessings.

We love you!

To God be the glory!!!!  ~In Christ, Talya

No comments:

Post a Comment